Thursday, November 14, 2013

Formula X for Sephora nail polish in Love Chemistry Feeds my Addiction

So like many beauty lovers, I have a problem staying away from anything sparkly. During the recent VIBTOPIA sale, I was standing in line just "casually" looking at the beauty to-go station. ( OK I admit I HUNT through  there for my favorite products in travel size) And out of the corner of my eye this shinning bottle caught my eye. I'm still on the fad of rose gold, so when i saw this nail polish it was the perfect combination of gold dust and pink dots.
Sephora Formula X: Love Chemistry
According to Sephora, "these as a revolutionary fusion of micro and macro glitter lacquer that creates an intriguing 3-D effect"  
This shade is described as a champagne and pink 3D glitter.
Personally, I love this shade! I don't have any glitters that cover quite as opaque as this one. When applying this, I find its difficult to "spread" the big chunks of glitter. But after working with it, I LOVE IT. I am by no means a pink girl, but this polish could turn me. 
I layered OPI "Bubble Bath" underneath to bring out the pink flecks in the glitter. I found that it really brought the polish more. And the even better part? It hasn't chipped and it has been a whole week!
I can't wait for my other Sephora hauls to come late this week so I can change my colors up! 


Karen 


No comments:

Post a Comment