Tuesday, January 14, 2014

FOTD: Relaxed, Sunny, and Warm

        As half of the country is experiencing a freeze out, I'm stuck in Southern California with 80 degree weather. Now I'm not saying being stuck here is a "bad" thing, I just wish a cold breeze would come through here every once in awhile.
I admit I can do a better job curling my hair, but I was just lazing around the house so there was nobody to impress besides my dogs. I wanted to have a little fun and I LOVE purple with my blue eyes. How is everybody else's winter going?

Face:
Becca Primed and Poreless 
It Cosmetics, Bye Bye Redness
Make Up Forever Duo Mat Powder 203
Bare Minerals Warmth
Bobbi Brown Blush Flame
Laura Mercier Mat Highlight 01
Eyes:
Mac Dipdown (eyebrow)
Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof
Make Up Forever 09
Make Up Forever 92
Stila Kitten
Stila Smudge Eyeliner Violet
YSL Babydoll Mascara


No comments:

Post a Comment